Monday, July 8, 2013

Starting my Blog

Hey Everyone!

I just got an email from my Study Abroad Advisor, Maggie, mentioning we should send her our blogs for our trip and well I guess it got me going on starting it for real. I wanted to start this quite awhile ago, when I first got accepted, but life got busy. Its less than two months until our journey begins. Frankly, after 6 shots and the long process of getting my passport, I am getting pretty nervous. I think though, it is a nervous excitement. I cannot wait to go abroad and experience everything I can and know that I am going to learn so much, yet I beginning to feel the weight of saying goodbye to everyone on my shoulders. It is not just that I am going to leave to another country for two months, but most of the people I am saying goodbye to are leaving UW Madison, so even when November 4th comes around, they won't be there. I think this transitioning will be hard, but it is also a new chapter in my life and cannot wait to start it!

Well I'll keep you all posted on my pre-trip thoughts... going to watch the Bachelorette now! Gosh I am going to miss summer laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment