Sunday, September 1, 2013

Leaving Tomorrow!

So here is my final post before I head out on my trip! It is Sunday Morning and I am planning to spend a majority of my day hanging out with my family and closest friends. It is unreal that I am leaving to go to the airport in less than 24 hours and then heading on a plane to Amsterdam and Uganda! I honestly don't think it will actually hit me until I am at the airport and meeting up with Heather (another girl going on the trip) to fly off at 4:00pm. My parents are already telling me I must check in at every stop and call them... I will try my best but I will probably want to sleep a majority of the traveling time! Here is a few thoughts going through my head as the last days in the states have passed:

1. I hate flying and I am not looking forward to traveling almost 24 hours before I don't have to fly again...
2. I still need to buy peanut butter
3. The weather there is about the same as here during the day right now, so I am not too worried about it getting too hot!
4. I am really going to miss my family, dennis, and caitlyn.... and all my friends who I just did not mention because there is too many of them and these are the last two I got to hang out with. 
5. I need to put new songs on my ipod
6. Will I forget to pack something?
7. Is my suitcase too heavy!
8. is this really happening!?!?! 
9. Three continents in within 2 todays! Woah... more than I have done in my lifetime!

Ok, well over and out for today! I will post once I get through traveling there... Wish me safe in my travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment